COVID-19 : Business Continuity Planning
Open Letter from Stephane Blanc, founding chairman of Antemeta
In the face of the current pandemic, we are all experiencing an unprecedented crisis.
Although there are still many unknowns, you should know that AntemetA has made every effort to ensure the continuity of its business, while ensuring the protection of its employees and complying with the measures taken by its customers.
To date, and very concretely, our continuity plan has entered its 3rd phase and the following measures have been taken:
- All staff who can telework are confined to their homes. All our operations are nominal and we are able to handle all your requests.
All our remote operations are carefully monitored by our SOC (Security Operation Center): our teams have all the means to establish secure connections.
- The maintenance activity is sacralized with the setting up of several physically partitioned teams in order to create the social distancing requested by the government.
All of these teams are authorized to travel and have the appropriate documentation to do so.
We are also attentive to our stocks of parts and have buffer stocks for this purpose both at our head office in Guyancourt and in our various regional agencies.
- Our Cloud and Managed Services activity is fully operational and the teams are perfectly trained to carry out remote work, as we regularly do during our BCP tests linked, among other things, to our ISO 27001 certification.
You should also know that through our Cloud services, we are able to provide you with the resources you may need temporarily during this period.
Do not hesitate to contact your usual contacts to explain your needs.
Know that more than ever AntemetA, through all its employees, is fully mobilized to deal with this unprecedented situation.
I have asked the management committee to be fully available and they can be, if necessary, your interlocutors:
– Alexandre CLAUSS, CFO
– Charlotte DAVIAU, HRD
– Etienne LECOQ, Sales Director
– Thierry FLORIANI, CISO
– Vincent HORR, Director of Operations
To contact us, there are two very simple ways:
– +33 800 22 24 24, a single number for your service requests and incidents, both during working and non-working hours.
– Your online customer area: myantemeta.fr
Finally, on a personal note, I wish you and your loved ones a period of perfect health.
Your company is a client of ours, for IT Maintenance and/or ArcanA Cloud Services.
We hereby inform you that we have taken preventive measures to tackle the issues caused by the Coronavirus COVID-19.
Our commitment to you is to maintain the quality of our services in all circumstances, including if containment and restrictions on movement are enforced regionally or nationally.
Therefore, we have elaborated a multi-stage Pandemic Plan and the first actions have already been implemented.
- Stage 1, which is already in place, consists of actively monitoring the epidemiological situation and informing our staff, suppliers, partners and clients of efficient preventive actions.
- If Stage 2 is activated, our most at-risk members of staff, such as those with children or health problems, will be forced to telework. Our operating and maintenance staff have the necessary equipment to work from their homes and, if containment measures are announced by the authorities, they will be able to continue their duties.
- Concerning IT Maintenance Services, and specifically Equipment Maintenance, AntemetA has a buffer stock in order to perform any necessary maintenance operations and be less dependant on suppliers in case of shortages.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require more information, your first point of contact is your Account Manager.
Your usual contacts are at your disposal for further information.
Your AntemetA customer service.
Customer area access
+33 800 22 24 24