Network Operation Centre
AntemetA’s Network Operation Centre is composed of a team of technicians with expertise in storage, virtualisation, backup, networking and security. They are responsible for making sure our availability commitments are met and ensure the quality of the service you receive is in line with the ISO 27001 standard.
A team dedicated to your IT infrastructure
Our NOC (Network Operation Centre) experts ensure your Managed Services infrastructures remain operational by directing all your service requests and continuously monitoring your equipment in order to anticipate your needs and provide the fastest possible response in the event of a failure.
ISO 27001-certified services
The information management processes followed by the NOC comply with all ISO 27001 requirements relating to data protection and confidentiality.
The duties of our NOC experts include:
- LEVEL 1, 2 and 3 MAINTENANCE handled by our team of partner-recognised maintenance experts.
- GUARANTEEING the SLA (Service Level Agreement) is adhered to by ensuring each of your requests can be tracked.
- REAL-TIME MONITORING of your IT infrastructures.
- ENSURING 24/7 AVAILABILITY of our team to guarantee your systems continue working uninterrupted.
- UNDERPINNING your internal resources in the event of an upgrade of your IT environment (on request).