ARCABOX: workstation backup & archiving
ArcAbox is a multi-device, multi-use workstation backup and archiving solution developed with ISMs in mind that offers a wide range of parameter combinations.
BACKUP AGENT FOR WORKSTATIONS OR SERVERS
ArcAbox is a piece of agent software that is installed on a user’s workstation or server, which can either be downloaded or automatically distributed with the configuration desired by your IT department.
- Workstation backup and archiving with online access.
- Automatic or manual backup modes available.
- Bandwidth management.
- Restoration via an intuitive web interface governed by the retention level selected by the administrators.
- Mobile and offline access via the ArcAbox app available for iOS & Android.
- Incremental backup with inclusion and exclusion of directories, applications and file types stored on the server.
- Encrypted, compressed and deduplicated exchanges for secure data transfer.
- Workstation backup managed through the centralised ArcAbox interface.
- Control over IT resources with the highest level of administrator security guaranteed.
- Integration with the business’s Active Directory to facilitate deployment and provide managed reversibility of accounts and sharing links.
Backup and archiving of files stored on the workstation
Sauvegarde serveur et agent de sauvegarde Exchange, Active Directory, SQL Server, SharePoint & HyperV
*FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE COLLABORATION EDITION
ArcAbox is a multi-use tool that can also integrate functions enabling online file storage, data sharing between employees and mobile use.