Management and data security
Regain control and increase visibility into your unstructured data with Data Knowledge Services (DKS) solution. You will meet the data access security requirements and those imposed by the “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR).
Influence on your unstructured data
By structuring your data, highlight risk treatment areas and establish, with a governor, remediation plans.
3 axes to organize your data
List all unstructured data within your information system, to ensure:
- data life cycle analysis according to their age.
- data classification by category and/oo criticability.
- risks analysis and security breach detection on data and users / directories.
Identify and implement through your AntemetA governor, remediation, security and data protection plans.
- Remediation plans definition.
- Data life cycle organisation and protection level.
- Personal confidential data securisation.
- Registry enrichment in accordance with the GDPR requirements.
Find easily data that you want to return to an organism or an end user.
- Quick personal data identification.
- GDPR compliance.
- Personal data return process simplification.
French & European regulations
Our DKS solution gives you concrete answers to the personal data processing GDPR requirements.
EVALUATION OF THE CONCERNED PERIMETERS
& legislation respect
Through separate services, we are at your side to evaluate the compliance actions importance of structured and unstructured personal data held by your company, and help you to comply with the legislation by regularly monitoring your actions.
- FLASH AUDIT, 15 questions to measure your Information System GDPR maturity.
- DATA MAPPING AT A GIVEN MOMENT to evaluate your unstructured data volumetric importance.
- DPO aaS, AntemetA provides a Data Privacy Officer, who makes sure that your company respects the reglementation on personal data usage.