Treat yourself to a fast, adaptive and user-friendly infrastructure with hyperconvergence. A centralised interface (Software Defined) will enable you to manage your storage and computational infrastructure.
Converge on hyperconvergence
By integrating virtualised resources, hyperconvergence uses cluster servers in combination with software defined network and storage resources.
Deploying a hyperconverged infrastructure is quick and easy thanks to the use of pre-configured blocks.
The modular construction of systems ensures that resources are upgradeable, protecting your investment.
Resources management is integrated from a centralised point, allowing for comprehensive and unique workload control/processing.
AntemetA’s experts are with you throughout every stage of your hyperconvergence project
- Sizing the number of blocks and storage space according to your present and future needs.
- Installation and implementation of the hyperconvergence solution.
- Transfer of the skills required to operate the solution and any additional functionalities.
- Support & MOC for the solution deployed.
- What kind of business needs hyperconvergence?
Hyperconvergence services typically meet the requirements of SMEs/SMIs, large enterprises/offices, remote offices and branches.
- Is this kind of service suitable for my requirements?
Hyperconvergence covers all kinds of customer requirements: from the most basic workload right the way through to the most high-performance!