AntemetA’s teams have been 3PAR Inc. (today HPE 3PAR) product experts since 2008 and have developed their own 3PAR VISION supervision software. Assisting your IT teams in their day-to-day work, this software analyses information that is essential to understanding how your HPE 3PAR StoreServ racks are functioning.
Monitor the status of your HPE 3PAR StoreServ racks
Vision connects directly and non-intrusively to your HPE 3PAR racks and its customisable interface enables you to track the slightest changes in your storage system at a single glance.
3PAR VISION’s KEY FUNCTIONALITIES
- CAPACITY PLANNINGOn-demand view of your output by way of simple graphs.
- REAL-TIME MONITORINGBy the second data updates.
- AUTOMATIC REPORTSProduce or schedule reports in a matter of seconds.
- Customisable interface.
- Multi-rack view.
- Detection of abnormal events.
- Automatic email alerts.
- Allocation of tiers based on virtual volumes.
- Read/write IOpsgraphs.
- Real-time view of IOps, bandwidth and latency.
- SLA (Service Level Agreement) graphics (Service Level Agreement).
- Deduplication capacity graphics.
- Install Framework .NET 4.5 on the monitoring computer.
- Activate the “System Reporter” license on the desired storage system.
- Ensure you have at least 1 core and 1GB of RAM for every 8 racks monitored, and 1GB of disk space for every 16 racks monitored.
- You can connect 3PAR Vision to your StoreServ rack via SSH.
- Ensure your machines are connected to the internet (for updates) to enable access to www.3parvision.com at destination port 443.
Monitor and anticipate
3PAR VISION helps you to trace and isolate infrastructure performance issues as well as anticipate future problems!
Try it out or request a demo
Download your free demo license directly from our website www.3parvision.com (in English) or request one from the AntemetA’s team. You can also find Vision in the HPE catalogue or among the products stocked by any one of our current partners worldwide!
We are also able to provide you with an online demo of the software should you request this option.