With our Managed Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP), you can return your data and applications to operational condition in the event of failure or disaster. Our proven methodology and yearly testing, backed by the Network Operation Centre’s (NOS) expert assistance, are just a couple of reasons why our DRP is a service you can count on.
PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR BUSINESS’S DIGITAL HERITAGE IN CASE OF DISASTER
In the event of a confirmed disaster, your Information System will be reconstructed and supervised by our ISO 27001-certified NOC team.
Depending on your needs, we can also deploy your DRP on-premises or on different clouds (remote sites, other continents, etc.).
DRP IS AVAILABLE AS PART OF YOUR MANAGED SERVICES WITH US OR INTERNALLY ON YOUR PREMISES
- DRP on the basis of rack replication and/or backup systems.
- Pre-parametrisation of your recovery environment within our Cloud.
- Available to infrastructures in the form of virtual machines with a pre-installed and working operating system for critical devices.
- Our team will be there to assist right up until primary-site activity returns.
- You only pay for the infrastructure if your DRP is triggered.
- The data “freshness” level will be established as soon as activity is recovered (RPO: Recovery Point Objective).
- The time required to recover activity (RTO: Recovery Time Objective) will be established.
- A bespoke DRP solution.
- Your DRP solution will be installed and activated in line with pre-agreed conditions.
We continuously update our procedures and regularly test equipment to keep track of any changes in your principal site.
COMPLETE YOUR DRP WITH OUR BCP (BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN)
Guarantee your business continuity, so that the thought that a disaster or failure might damage your IT infrastructure never even crosses your mind!
- CONTINUOUS AVAILABILITY of your infrastructures.
- A SEAMLESS SOLUTION for your employees.
- NO SERVICE INTERRUPTION.