This Cookies Policy is an informational document. It does not need to be accepted, it is up to you to read it.
This policy is applicable by the mere fact of its publication on this website. The latest online version takes precedence over all others. It may be modified or adjusted at any time in the event of legal developments, jurisprudence, decisions and recommendations of the CNIL or uses.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, contact us: Antemeta / Data Protection Officer, 5 rue Jacqueline Auriol, 78280, Guyancourt, France or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also consult our personal data protection policy by making a request to our DPO by email email@example.com.
For more general information on the personal data protection, you can visit the CNIL website www.cnil.fr.
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IT IS FOR?
On a legal level, “cookies” are “any action tending to access, by electronic transmission, information already stored in its electronic communications equipment, or to register information in this equipment”.
On a technical and functional level there are 4 cookies types:
- Technical or functional cookies are necessary for the website or the services proper functioning. They respond to your action on the website, necessary for the services use or content access. These cookies may, for example, collect technical statistics to monitor the service proper functioning, identify and / or remedy technical problems and ensure the website security.
- Identification or personalization cookies allow us to better know and recognize you when you’re back on our website. These cookies improve the user experience quality and speed by optimizing the ergonomics of the digital environment or the various features offered (pre-filling fields at each visit, default language, user preferences reminder, services adaptation to each user).
- Analytics, statistics and performance cookies enable us to perform various measures: number of visitors, pages seen, number of social networks sharing, number of daily connections, connected profiles, most frequent time slots etc.
- Advertising or targeting cookies record data to control advertisements display with user respect (we do not use any advertising device of this type).
There are many untruths around cookies. Cookies are not trackers that allow us to collect mass, personal or critical information or to access corporate secrets.
3. WHAT COOKIES TYPES DO WE USE?
Cookies settled during your visit on antemeta.fr website are the following:
- visit statistics (user ID, sessions, page views, duration…)
- demographic statistics (language, country, city, age, gender…)
- system statistics (browser, operating system, ISP, devices…)
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THESE DATA?
Collected data access by the company, through cookies, is limited:
- communication / marketing management
- information systems management and CISO
- general management
- other business management as needed
- Technical service providers (for example, publisher or website creator)
5. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
In summary you have two rights:
- to consent to the use, according to the cookies used
- to disable all or part of the cookies
These rights are set out in Article 32 II of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978.
Conversely, your consent is required for cookies:
- related to audience measurement operations
- generated by social networks sharing buttons
Consent is therefore required for any cookie allowing to study the user behaviour.
This consent is formalized by:
- an information banner
- an acceptance button on said banner
- the link click possibility that allows you to read this entirety policy
- the link click possibility that allows you to change your cookies use preferences
7. HOW TO DISABLE / SET COOKIES?
You can change your cookies preferences by going to the website footer and clicking on “Cookies preferences”.
Similarly, you can set your web browser to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies by default. But they also allow to accept or refuse all cookies or even select precisely those that the user wants to keep.
We inform you that your browser setting to refuse or restrict a particular cookie can have two important consequences:
- service, page or content access limitation or restriction
- customer experience deficit (obligation to retype the same information several times for example)
PRECISION: We cannot be more specific about disabling cookies consequences because it depends on the disabled cookies and the deactivation type made by the user.
8. WHAT IS THE DATA CONSERVATION DURATION?
Antemeta respects the CNIL conservation and duration terms requirements.