Our HR policy
“EVERY EMPLOYEE MUST PLAY A PART IN HIS OR HER OWN GROWTH”
Every new AntemetA employee benefits from an interactive integration programme!
- A WELCOME BOOKLET will be given to you by our HR department to help you to settle in and immerse yourself in our company culture.
- A “BOARDING PASS” will be provided, so that you can find out all about the company’s different services.
- A MENTORwill assist you throughout every stage of your induction to make your integration into the team a pleasant experience.
- A WELCOME PACK full of surprises will be given to you the moment you arrive!
ANTEMETA ACADEMY TRAINING
Created in 2014, the AntemetA Academy is AntemetA’s very own training institution. It enables us to help all of our employees understand any technological and business developments in the market. Any AntemetA team member can contribute to it by sharing their experience and expertise in different organisational, functional and technical fields.
WHAT IS THE ANTEMETA ACADEMY?
- THE CONCEPT?
To enable every individual to share his or her know-how, understanding and skills with respect to issues specific to his or her role.
- THE AIM?
To foster inter-departmental interaction and encourage everyone to share their individual specialist knowledge.
Throughout their time at AtemetA, every member of the team is closely monitored.
- BY THE MANAGEMENT: every Manager monitors the work of every member of his or her team and checks to make sure they are reaching their personal and professional goals.
- BY HUMAN RESOURCES: the HR department will incorporate your desire to grow into its training and Forward Jobs and Skills Management plans.
Annual professional appraisal interviews make sure of this by enabling all parties to work together to define the objectives that will help you to grow within the company.
Our certification courses in combination with the AntemetA Academy’s training programmes enable us to assess our employees expertise, experience and employability.
ANTEMETA ENCOURAGES ALL OF ITS TEAM MEMBERS TO UNDERGO TRAINING,
SO THAT THEY CAN CHANGE AT THE SAME PACE AS THE MARKET
We have created cross-skills training initiatives to promote internal staff mobility, enabling employees to grow by acquiring new technical and/or organisational skills.
Victor arrived at AntemetA in 2005 and started work as an Integration Technician. In 2012, he expressed a desire to move to another post within the company in order to acquire new skills. AntemetA offered him the position of Maintenance Technician. He accepted and rose brilliantly to the role.
In 2015, amid large-scale internal restructuring, Victor was asked whether he would like to transition towards the new SAP centre. He accepted this challenge, marking a decade with AntemetA!